What are the advantages of renting a party room from Irons Oaks?
- You get a quiet, comfortable space in a natural woodland setting.
- All windows have a view of our wooded area.
- On a cost per person basis you save because you bring your own food, no restaurant food or per plate charge.
- We set up and take down the table and chairs for you.
- It's like having a party at home, without the hassle!
- 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Seven days a week
Call for availability. 708-481-2330
Irons Oaks Rooms (Maximum Capacity seated = 80)
The Irons Oaks rooms are located in the Main Office and
- Small prep area with refrigerator, microwave and sink.
- Vinyl hardwood floor
- Accessible building
- Parking is at 20000 Western Avenue, Olympia Fields, IL 60461
Discovery Center (Maximum Capacity Seated = 60)
The Discovery Center is located behind the main building and is accessed from the Vollmer Road Parking Lot by a walking path.
- Tile Floor
- Large serving counter
- Parking is at 2453 Vollmer Road, Olympia Fields, IL 60461
Approximately 1-1/2 miles of trails used for hiking, wildflower identification, animal habitat study, tree identification, outdoor education programs, and cross country skiing. Sorry, no pets. The park is open dawn to dusk, sunrise-sunset. Groups over 10 must pre-schedule a trail guide.